1. PAYMENT TERMS are 50% DEPOSIT upon acceptance of quote, a further 40% PROGRESS payment 48 hours prior to scheduled installation, 10% BALANCE payment immediately upon completion of installation. No retention to be held.
2. All quotes are based on measurements & information provided to us, & are subject to site measurement, easy access onsite, & final stone selection.
3. Quotes are based on one site visit to measure, one site visit to install, & exclude the supply of templates or substrates, removal of existing fixtures, caulking, vein or book matching, cranage/hoisting, stone protection during construction or undermounted/polished cut-outs unless stipulated otherwise. Substrate levels are the client’s responsibility.
4. Please ensure all items requiring cut-outs are present at site measurement, & that cut-outs are clearly marked on templates & substrates. Additional metro visits to remeasure will incur $300 + GST per visit. Additional visits required as a result of cut-outs not marked or communicated to us prior to or at onsite measure, or to return stone to factory for amendments as a result of changes onsite that have occurred after our onsite measure will be charged accordingly.
5. Natural stones are products of nature that may be subject to fractures &/or pits, & no two pieces are exactly alike. Variation in colour, texture and veining are natural characteristics. Repairs &/or pinning of natural stone should it be required has not been allowed for in this quote. We will not be held responsible for the stone finish if the client has not viewed or selected it.
6. Ownership to the goods supplied will not pass until payment in full is received for all money owed to us.
7. In the event of default on payment, you will be liable for all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to debt recovery and legal expenses, including commission charged by debt recovery agents and solicitors’ costs) on a full indemnity basis.